Integrating Routera with your CRM allows assignments to automatically be made on the tool that you use to manage contacts. Integrating with HubSpot is as easy as just a few clicks, and overhauls your portal with advanced lead routing capabilities that can be used to quickly scale out sales and service teams.
Our HubSpot integration currently runs on the HubSpot list tool. This gives you the option to create segments of your incoming leads based off all contact, company, deal, and ticket properties as well as other associated objects.
All users within your Routera account must have matching emails with their profile on HubSpot, otherwise assignments will go to default users.
To integrate Routera with HubSpot:
- Navigate to My Account on your main navigation
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to Integrations on the My Account menu
- Click Connect on the right side
- Select HubSpot from Available Integrations
- Click Connect on the HubSpot Integration page
- You will be redirected to Select your HubSpot Account
- Click Choose Account
- Click Connect App
Once connected you can now add Routera actions into your HubSpot workflows. Add this action to send the lead into one of your rotations.
You will then be given the option to chose from the list of published Routers with type HubSpot. Learn more about creating a router here.